27 June 2009

Boys' Night Out

*ahem*

Clancy here. Nemy's busy so I'm to write about the poker game I had going the other night. Not really sure I want that in writing, to be honest. Ahres was cracking me the hell up, but you know, (clears throat) girls were involved. Thankfully, they swarmed around him and Lumiel. They don't dare touch me. They know my woman well. LOL And I kept them away from Caleb, too, because Nadira's a hunter/slayer and I really don't want to see any of my girls... er... Scott's girls dead.

I'm not much of a writer like Nemy is, so this'll probably be brief.

I was talking to Caleb (you know, the werewolf) and he was having some trouble with Nadira. I think Jinx made a crack about us talking like women. Whatever. Actually, Jinx made several cracks that night. That woman has got a mouth on her.

Anyway, so I mentioned at some point to Caleb that maybe we could get a poker game going sometime. He liked the idea. Then Ahres showed up and was looking for some fun, so I mentioned the poker game again. He was all for it, but only if there were girls there or something. Caleb wasn't too cool with that, but showed up after Nadira shut him out... again. Poor bastard.

Now, I'm all about showing the brother a good time. I mean, he's a vampire after all, and a fucking big one at that. But I won't partake in the extracurricular shit because of Nemy. The girls loved him, especially when he took off his shirt. LOL They really seemed to like Lumiel, too.

So, a human, a vampire, a werewolf, and the devil sit down to play poker...

Mahlon was there as well, but he just wanted to watch the first round. The game has recently piqued his curiosity. Of course, all we got to play was one round because Ahres got called into work and Caleb got a call from Nadira. I think they've settled things between them now. Thank God.

But damn, that one round was fucking hilarious...

And I'm getting nagged about why this isn't up yet. Seriously, go check out the tweets because there is just too much going on between too many people to write this all down in such limited time. I'll go through them and try to favorite them all right now, but that Jinx, man, she tweets a helluva lot.

3 comments:

  1. It was a great night. I had a lot of fun watching you boys with your night out.

    LOL! The word for verification is brapa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went back and read the Tweets! What an awesome show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hush, you, talking about me tweeting too much! Pffft! I didn't tweet much that night! Well, with my own account anyway. LOL

    ReplyDelete